Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton races v Albion v QPR

D

Deleted User X18H

How will that affect the Race Hill P&R I wonder ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
you keep wondering while I keep not giving a shite

Is that because you don't use the Race Hill park and ride?

I think HB&B is correct in being concerned by the affect on the park and ride, not because of the attendance at the meeting (always low these days) but the affect it will have on the traffic when stopped at Wilson's Avenue for each race. This always causes tail back's of traffic for each race at the Wilson's Avenue lights and will slow the buses getting to the ground and returning for further pick ups. I cant believe the club have not mentioned the possibility of delays.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yet they do in the pre match brief mention the possibility of delays which you suggest they didnt

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Starts early enough for traffic to be reasonable for P&R I would guess.

An NSC favourite in the 1850 I see.

hb.JPG

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I can't remember the game, or the reason for it, but I do recall the buses for the race course P&R going via Elm Grove (or Bear Road, my memory isn't brilliant!) due to a problem causing severe delays on the normal Warren Road route.

I'm not suggesting that will happen tonight but it's always an alternative route if things get snarled up due to Wilson Avenue tailbacks!

Anybody using Race Course P&R would be well advised maybe to get there 30 minutes earlier than they normally would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here