Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are Burnley feeling

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Its fair to say that Boro's last gasp winner tonight was not great for us.Should we spare a thought for Burnley.

2 nights on the trott they have been seconds away from getting a great result & 2 nights on the trott they have been left disappointed.
How will that affect their confidence.

D

Deleted member 2719

I hope Barton's booing in his Coco pops this morning.:cry::cry:

Yes I am heartless.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We just have got to keep winning, Burnley are gonna drop points

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Boro and Preston will get them but Brum have probably hung their boots up for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think Boro and Preston will get them but Brum have probably hung their boots up for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birmingham may have joined the list of teams that can't catch us, but they've still got an outside chance of the play-offs.

Sent from a device that is completely irrelevant to this thread, using my fingers, actually.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Need an angry Barton sent off at Birmingham meaning he also misses the Middlesbrough and Preston games.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Capture.PNG

Scum bag

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Birmingham may have joined the list of teams that can't catch us, but they've still got an outside chance of the play-offs.

Sent from a device that is completely irrelevant to this thread, using my fingers, actually.

Listerning to Gary Rowett BCFC manager last night he has all but thrown in the towel .

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If i was a Burnley fan, 17 unbeaten or whatever it is, I would be a bit miffed but not that worried.
Playing bang average and winning is a good thing.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Burnley won't be too worried. They finish with QPR ( on the beach ) at home and Charlton ( relegated and in turmoil ) away. That's a gimme 6 points and will give them 86. Forgetting the drama of the last day at the Riverside, Burnley know we have to win the next 4 ( including Derby at home ) to reach 90 points. That leaves Burnley needing 5 points from Brum ( A ) Boro ( H ) and Preston ( A ) to force us to have to win at Boro.
They are still in a strong position and will make sure they don't lose to Boro.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Burnley's fans and players will be gutted with the way things have gone in the last 2 nights. They were 2 injury time goals from being top of the table and clear of 3rd by 4 points.

Don't underestimate the professional integrity of the league either. All the teams that the top three play from now on will be trying their hardest to prove a point if nothing else.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Burnley's fans and players will be gutted with the way things have gone in the last 2 nights. They were 2 injury time goals from being top of the table and clear of 3rd by 4 points.

Yes, but, I'm sure Burnley will be happy to swap those for their injury time equaliser against us. IF we had hung on to the win, the positions would be quite different now.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Don't underestimate the professional integrity of the league either. All the teams that the top three play from now on will be trying their hardest to prove a point if nothing else.

Spot on. Even Bolton against Boro on Saturday. Group of players with contracts for next season either at Bolton or elsewhere to secure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here