Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need to focus on US

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
Too many people are concentrating on other teams and there results. We are loosing the focus on ourselves. We can't control others teams results and how they play but we can control our own. We can put pressure on them but ultimately if we win the rest of our games I'm 99.9% sure that will get us up. The key is to focus on ourselves and not loose focus.The moment we do that we will slip away. We need to carry on taking each game as it comes and as a cup final. Win are remaining 5 cup finals and it will be good. There is still plenty of twists and turns yet to come and there is no pressure on us. Burnley and boro have the easiest run ins on paper and should go up so it's up to them how it affects them. We are our main priority

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Too many people are concentrating on other teams and there results. We are loosing the focus on ourselves. We can't control others teams results and how they play but we can control our own. We can put pressure on them but ultimately if we win the rest of our games I'm 99.9% sure that will get us up. The key is to focus on ourselves and not loose focus.The moment we do that we will slip away. We need to carry on taking each game as it comes and as a cup final. Win are remaining 5 cup finals and it will be good. There is still plenty of twists and turns yet to come and there is no pressure on us. Burnley and boro have the easiest run ins on paper and should go up so it's up to them how it affects them. We are our main priority

I'm fairly sure the manager and players know that.

Fans on the other hand will always look around and discuss the variations. That's what the forum is for.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Too many people are concentrating on other teams and there results. We are loosing the focus on ourselves. We can't control others teams results and how they play but we can control our own.

Because this is arguably the best end to a season I can remember.
I'd happily watch every remaining Burnley and 'Boro ('Brough - Trig) fixture if they were on the box.

I'm heavily invested in all of the top 3 teams until the season closes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd love to have the mentality of concentrating just on us, but the fact is that everything that happens to the top 6 from now on directly affects us - whether it's Burnley/Boro or even Derby/Wednesday :lolol: as if we end up in the playoffs there'll be teams we prefer.

I'll be watching and worrying/panicking daily seeing what happens and how it affects us.

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
This is one of the many great things about football. As fans it's only natural to watch and keep an eye on other teams around you. Obviously what they do will affect us but what we do is more important is what I'm saying

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

99.9%? Something wrong with your mathematical ability? Do you not read other threads apart from your own? It's 100%!

Sent from an old whiteboard, using one of those pens that doesn't rub off.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Why do you believe we have a harder run in then Burnley and Boro'?

Our next 3 games are against teams currently in 17th, 11th and 23rd, granted we do finish with 2 tough games, but may have amassed enough points from those 3 games to really put the pressure on the other two.

Boro', after playing bottom placed Bolton, play teams in 1st, 8th, 9th and not forgetting us, in 3rd, hardly easy!

Burnley also have a far from easy run in with games against the teams currently in 9th, 2nd, 10th and 11th - finishing of with what should be a formality against 23rd placed Charlton. Also, not to forget is that Burnley only have two home games left, while Brighton and Boro' have three each, which again could make a difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here