Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyal Royals at the Riverside?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
After the recent pi55 poor turnout at the Amex, because it was such a tough place to get to from the Thames Valley, how many do we think have managed to get to the Riverside tonight?
Half a dozen.?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Cf3QzDaWcAAXJ3F.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Morecambe took more than that to Plymouth Argyle a few weeks ago. OK it was on a Saturday but even so, that is a poor show.

In their defence (if only they had one on the pitch), it's 250 miles from home, on a Tuesday night, in one of the crappest away towns you'll visit (sorry Boro fans, but even you know that), and they're playing pathetically. In their position, I'd imagine we'd probably rustle up three hundred & something, not a lot more.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
What I was meaning to say was that their turn out at the Amex was far more embarrassing. The Riverside: entirely understandable. Fair play to the ones who have gone all that way.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not sure we are in the best of positions to mock away support numbers considering how few we took to Forest re the importance of the game. Live on TV/Monday night is some excuse but 2000 should have been a gimme ....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I've been at the Riverside for a midweek match when there were only 200 of us. It was a League Cup game.

Was that when it went to extra time? I got back at 5 30am and had to go to work for 8am. Madness I tell thee.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Was that 2002 or 2003? Seem to remember the place was deserted, very few home fans either

Was that when it went to extra time? I got back at 5 30am and had to go to work for 8am. Madness I tell thee.

Yes, it was 0-0 at 90 minutes. Sept 2003 I think the total crowd was only 4K.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I don't know if the fixture computer is f**ked up!!
But it always seems this season, the furthest away games have taken place on a Tuesday night, rather than the weekend! No wonder away games are poorly attended!

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
Who's right?

[tweet]719978617229479937[/tweet]

Boro website says 148 Had a chat with three of them before the game, and they were really nice people. I honestly can't believe the shoite that comes from you lot. 600 at Forest last night was nothing short of pathetic. Sky or no Sky Boro that's Boro not Borough like most of you spell it would have had 6k there not 600 given the tickets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here