Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He'll probably want a Brighton steam train. A 4 or 5 goal victory meaning he could have a pre-season with a club getting promoted and the chance to play in the premiership. Similarly it may mean a shake up in the Fulham side and get him more game time

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
He'll probably want a Brighton steam train. A 4 or 5 goal victory meaning he could have a pre-season with a club getting promoted and the chance to play in the premiership. Similarly it may mean a shake up in the Fulham side and get him more game time

Is he changing sports as thats the only way to play in the premiership

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think he will cheer for us as it improves his chance of going to Fulham permenant and getting games if we get promoted as he wont figure in our plans.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
He will probably sit there. Look at Kayal and Stephens and think what's the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
See above

There was a cheery chorus of "You've got Chris O'Grady, you've got Chris O'Grady, la la la la, la la la la" from the Albion end last night :lol:

Poor old Chris. Is his contract up in the summer? Surely we didn't give him more than two years. Sheffield United beckons (again), I'd imagine.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was a cheery chorus of "You've got Chris O'Grady, you've got Chris O'Grady, la la la la, la la la la" from the Albion end last night :lol:

Poor old Chris. Is his contract up in the summer? Surely we didn't give him more than two years. Sheffield United beckons (again), I'd imagine.

Hasnt somebody posted that he has still got another year on his contract.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He has got another year.

Yep. Chris, like Danny Holla, is contracted to 30.06.17

Good work David Burke :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I need Chris O'Grady's agent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here