Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday 2nd May

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Have a feeling this is going to be the pivotal day, anyone that doesn't already have a ticket should move quickly to secure one IMO.

If I'm right and there is any possibility of something being confirmed that day, I just hope the club have plans in place to allow a lot of supporters to stay behind and watch the Burnley v QPR game if there's something on it.

I can feel it in my water.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
if we win our next 3 and burnley slip up its quite conceivable that if they lose the game against qpr we could be up . They have brum and preston away and boro at home . all tricky games

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
if we win our next 3 and burnley slip up its quite conceivable that if they lose the game against qpr we could be up . They have brum and preston away and boro at home . all tricky games

All three of those teams are technically playing for something

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been convinced for a number of months that we'll go into the Derby game knowing that a win would send us up. I just can't shake that belief.
A win would need to put us 7 points clear of Burnley. So we've got to get 6 more points than them in the next 3 games. I hope you're right.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Every game is pivotal.

Couldn't agree more, my point however is that I hope the club do have some plans in place, 'just in case' the Burnley game is of a significant meaning after our game finishes.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The only contingency plan I can think of is to win the next 3 games and then plan to win the last 2 :)

Have you shared this with Chris and the boys? I think it's a simple plan, but could just work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here