Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we do go up???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hull .... that would really piss off Boro and Burnley.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Selma Hayek and Nigel Farage.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Burnley if only because they haven't tossed vast sums of money and kept faith with the manager who got them up in the first instance. If we did get promoted and then came back down again I'd like to think we would do a similar thing with Hughton provided the season was a total train wreck.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hull automatically, because if they were the other team we would be nailed on to have won the title. And Birmingham to scrape into and then win the play-offs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Burnley and Cardiff. They'd have less resources in the PL than Derby, Boro, Hull and Wednesday so it might make our likely relegation battle a little easier.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The table doesn't lie: us, Boro & Burnley are the three best teams in this division - and if football was fair then whichever missed out on the top two would win the playoffs.

However, if we make the top 2, then I'd like somebody like Cardiff or Wednesday to get lucky in the playoffs, solely thinking ahead to who we'd be up against next year...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After due consideration, I have arrived at the conclusion that I care about as much as I care about the colour of Lorraine Kelly's fingernails today.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Boro, just so it can be a massive promotion party with us.

and via play offs.... Burnley, as playing like they do are shoe ins for the drop

Plus these are the 3 sides that look likely to deserve it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Burnley if only because they haven't tossed vast sums of money and kept faith with the manager who got them up in the first instance. If we did get promoted and then came back down again I'd like to think we would do a similar thing with Hughton provided the season was a total train wreck.

Erm Andre Gray £9m + and not spent money also Joey Barton will only be on national minimum wage I would think. Plus their manager is a dick.head. I dont care who finishes 2nd to us but would like to see Birmingham win the play off as to do that they will need to beat some of our top 2 opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here