Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Feedback from a Boro fan .............

missseagullblue

Apr 7, 2016
Just copied this off their ComeOnBoro.com message board lol:

"Brighton aint going away. Good team, play better football than us and look like they have no fear, whereas we look flaky as f**k, mind so do Burnley"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Think all 3 fans of each teams are saying the same things really, except we have less pressure than a team who have spunked shit loads of money and a team who were relegated last season. The fact Burnley and Boro still have to play each other though is a massive plus for us obviously.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just copied this off their ComeOnBoro.com message board lol:

"Brighton aint going away. Good team, play better football than us and look like they have no fear, whereas we look flaky as f**k, mind so do Burnley"

Great first post by OP! :clap2:

Yup, every time we narrow the gap back down, it throws the pressure straight back on both Boro and Burnley. When they play each other next Tuesday, it's the nearest thing to a game where there is no bad result for us. Can easily see one or other of them crumbling now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When they play each other next Tuesday, it's the nearest thing to a game where there is no bad result for us. Can easily see one or other of them crumbling now.
It depends on the results between now and then. If one of them does badly, perhaps we'll want that team to then lose next Tuesday, as that will really put them under pressure.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The fact Burnley and Boro still have to play each other though is a massive plus for us obviously.

I would imagine Burnley think the same for us and Boro having to play each other.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Boro will win tonight, Assuming we beat Fulham AND QPR (no game for us is a gimme when there's only ever a goal in it)) then the best result in the 2B's match might be a Boro win. I'd take them being already promoted and us needing one point on the final day to pip Burnley, I'm still hopeful a resurgent Birmingham City can do us a favour against both teams :lolol:

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It depends on the results between now and then. If one of them does badly, perhaps we'll want that team to then lose next Tuesday, as that will really put them under pressure.

With you on this. Rather than evening things out between them, we want one of them to stumble, and then crumble under the pressure. I really don't care about going up as Champions, I want us to go up, and the easiest way to do that is automatically (I would say that our chances would be more than 25% in the play-offs, but not by that much).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here