Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dubai based seagulls

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
I'm heading over for a bit of sun - anyone know if a)the game is being shown in Dubai b) where can I watch it? :albion2::albion2:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm heading over for a bit of sun - anyone know if a)the game is being shown in Dubai b) where can I watch it? :albion2::albion2:

There's a number of decent sports bars here. The Movenpick on JBR has a big screen, friendly clientele and a great bar manager - I'll ask this evening at the quiz night.

I'm assuming that you're talking about Friday's game?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Friday's match is being televised. Friday's TV Championship match is Hull V Wolves. The only reason our match is on Friday is down to the Brighton Marathon taking place on Saturday.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7362630 said:
I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Friday's match is being televised. Friday's TV Championship match is Hull V Wolves. The only reason our match is on Friday is down to the Brighton Marathon taking place on Saturday.

If you are running the marathon on Sat you will be running on your own .. its Sunday

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So if the marathon is Sunday why switch our game from Saturday ?
It is Marathon weekend. There are other races on Saturday which build up to the main race on Sunday.

I'm not that interested in it but I'm sure they must have a website with details.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
There's a number of decent sports bars here. The Movenpick on JBR has a big screen, friendly clientele and a great bar manager - I'll ask this evening at the quiz night.

I'm assuming that you're talking about Friday's game?

Cheers. Yes Friday night. I know it's not on mainstream uk tv but was wondering if it would be on out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here