Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just a quick message to say congratulations from....

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Cheers.

Dean Cox is back soon, is he not?

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Nope. I am 100% Candles / Watford O. Dropping in to say hi, before I am inevitably banned.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
i didn't always behave like a cock, although granted sometimes I did. However, I have often been arbitrarily banned for little or no reason based on my 'previous', even if some of my previous didn't actually happen. Anyhow, that's been and done. I watched your lot last night and hadn't seen them for a while so thought I would give you my best.

I am so don.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
i didn't always behave like a cock, although granted sometimes I did. However, I have often been arbitrarily banned for little or no reason based on my 'previous', even if some of my previous didn't actually happen.

What were the previous accounts? ???

This isn't Paul Valley again is it? :wozza:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gotta still love Dean Cox

[tweet]716247922984230912[/tweet]

In the old Withdean days he was my two lads hero bar none and when they bumped into him once in Churchill Square with all his mates he was excellent, left his mates to chat and sign autographs. My two lads were on cloud nine for weeks. It's not every little football fan who gets to meet their heroes. I'm pleased that he's still doing well at Orient.

Incidentally, I reckon if you did a poll of the away ground Brighton fans have visited most, Brisbane Road would certainly be up there.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Gotta still love Dean Cox

[tweet]716247922984230912[/tweet]

In the old Withdean days he was my two lads hero bar none and when they bumped into him once in Churchill Square with all his mates he was excellent, left his mates to chat and sign autographs. I'm pleased that he's now a hero at Orient.

Incidentally, I reckon if you did a poll of the away ground Brighton fans have visited most, Brisbane Road would certainly be up there.

Slade and Dean Cox are orient legends. Cox is the best ambassador of our club we could wish to have.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
It's definitely him - the same old confusion between noun and adjective. I see the boss has stepped down to 'concentrate on his playing career' today?

No confusion in that statement at all, but then you possibly don't understand it either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here