Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a team

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Ok we've not achieved anything...yet. What a team we've got this season though, one of the best ever, no matter what happens from here on in. Just a brilliant team, great manager, both aren't without their failings but the unity and substantial skill and well drilled football in recent months has been amazing to watch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok we've not achieved anything...yet. What a team we've got this season though, one of the best ever, no matter what happens from here on in. Just a brilliant team, great manager, both aren't without their failings but the unity and substantial skill and well drilled football in recent months has been amazing to watch.
It's the best team I've ever seen.

Which makes me all the more annoyed at the thought of missing out. The team, and Mr Bloom deserve promotion.

I think our quality will carry us over the line with Middlesborough. We really can finish in the top 2 here. These next 2 games are absolutely massive. Two home games for us whilst Burnley who have been just about getting the points have Birmingham away and the Middlesborough. I think Burnley will draw and lose.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's the best team I've ever seen.

Which makes me all the more annoyed at the thought of missing out. The team, and Mr Bloom deserve promotion.

We do deserve it, let's just hold our nerve and hopefully it will happen, this team is good enough

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm just hoping and praying for automatic promotion. The thought of missing our big day at Wembley thanks to my brother's wedding is too much to bear.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'm just hoping and praying for automatic promotion. The thought of missing our big day at Wembley thanks to my brother's wedding is too much to bear.

You know what, my first ever game watching the Albion would have been the 83 cup final but my Auntie got married that very day. I didn't have much choice in the matter and I was in Derbyshire. I was seven years old. You have a choice however, I'm sure your brother would understand. Let's face it, how long does the average marriage last these days? 5/6/7 years? He'll be getting married again for sure. :)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You know what, my first ever game watching the Albion would have been the 83 cup final but my Auntie got married that very day. I didn't have much choice in the matter and I was in Derbyshire. I was seven years old. You have a choice however, I'm sure your brother would understand. Let's face it, how long does the average marriage last these days? 5/6/7 years? He'll be getting married again for sure. :)

:lol:

Looks like the best man speech will have to be via Skype then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here