Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First signs of bottling it creeping in

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Scraped it tonight. Another play offs lottery looms. Still, mildly better than last season I guess.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We are winning games when we look like losing. That's a good sign. We've got every chance. I think CH needs to start his strongest team now for every game. That means starting with Knocky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Scraped it tonight. Another play offs lottery looms. Still, mildly better than last season I guess.

Actually it's the complete opposite. Played a bit shite in front of the cameras, kept on going, snaffled the points against a battling but ultimately inferior team only just about safe from relegation. Basically, exactly what Bournemouth did to us last season.

We need a convincing performance against Fulham for sure. Knocky must start, no resting Kayal

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's a straight fight between three teams, one is going to lose out. All three are going to fight their hearts out till the last minute. It might not be pretty at times but everything is on the line for every single player in those three teams

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a straight fight between three teams, one is going to lose out. All three are going to fight their hearts out till the last minute. It might not be pretty at times but everything is on the line for every single player in those three teams

Quite, and interestingly, all three of them can still say that it is in their own hands.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

And Burnley and Boro are feeling Uber confident?

0.5 / 10

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

What's in our favour is burnley and Boro have to play each other, if they didn't then it's play offs for sure, but one of them will drop points, I'm hoping for a Boro win, Burnley are our target in my opinion

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
What's in our favour is burnley and Boro have to play each other, if they didn't then it's play offs for sure, but one of them will drop points, I'm hoping for a Boro win, Burnley are our target in my opinion
Agreed. Burnley look very ordinary.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are winning games when we look like losing. That's a good sign. We've got every chance. I think CH needs to start his strongest team now for every game. That means starting with Knocky.
The problem is, our best players will all be too knackered. Sidwell hasn't been great, but he's improving each game. Kaz is out of form, but how's he going to get back to form if we never play him? Murphy has been great, didn't do well today (albeit out of position). We will need more than our best 11 if we're going to make it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Burnley scraped a late undeserved goal in the last seconds against that poor team, that I cant remember recently

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We need a convincing performance against Fulham for sure. Knocky must start, no resting Kayal
We had a convincing performance against Burnley and got 1 point. I'd settle for a shit performance against Fulham if we can have 3 points to go with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here