Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans love to talk about us

1066gull

They clearly must miss us. Bless.

36ab5d87179862624cc424ce50259e60.jpg

Post your encounters with the Palace lot lately. I'm confident were going up now and I cannot wait to play them again!

1066gull

**** that i am hoping we will both be in the Premier League next year. Tyneside football is dead and let the country experience the intense rivalry between us and Palace. Also Sky will bill Soton and Bournemouth as South coast derbys for us too 💪

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Are Palace looking forward to playing Hull on a wet and windy Tuesday, Burnley on a snowy sunday lunchtime, Middlesborough in the bitter cold of a North East January or Brighton on a sunny afternoon ?
They aren't getting relegated so they want us promoted, any of them that say otherwise are liars (as well as being whey-faced poltroons)

1066gull

Are Palace looking forward to playing Hull on a wet and windy Tuesday, Burnley on a snowy sunday lunchtime, Middlesborough in the bitter cold of a North East January or Brighton on a sunny afternoon ?
They aren't getting relegated so they want us promoted, any of them that say otherwise are liars (as well as being whey-faced poltroons)
Sunderland are absolutely pony and as for Newcastle...

YES, Palace are shit but I think they're safe because the teams below them are even worse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You're joking right?!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Well you may have been drinking but credit where its due .... whey-faced poltroons" ???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
A fair few of the Palace I know want us up. they want the games back and we agree that in the Prem it would be great!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The ones who love gloating about being in a higher league don't want us to go up.

Those who like the games between us do want us promoted.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
The ones who love gloating about being in a higher league don't want us to go up.

Those who like the games between us do want us promoted.

What ****s me off is on the bbs they want me to reply but they wont let me

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very soon our resident Palace 'whey faced poltroons' will be on here, telling us how they don't really like to talk about us, at all.

Oh, the irony!

sent from my two tin cans and a piece of string using Tapatalk

1066gull

Palace love to hate us and we return the favour. Of course if we will have some interesting "South Coast" derbies between us, Soton and Bournemouth but nothing compares to going to Croydon.

The train connections are so quick nowadays between us and Palace we may as well be actual neighbours these days.

The train from Brighton to Southampton is loooong.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
A rivalry is pretty pointless unless we can put it to the test on the pitch. I would LOVE IT if we were in the same division as Palace next season.

This.

It might sound bizzare, but I had some some satisfaction from St Patrick's Day three years ago.

It was starting to look as if we would always have the upper hand over you for decades. The feeling of knowing that we had rivals who were capable of now and again kicking our arse was a surprisingly reassuring one. :thumbsup:

Just once a decade or so will do fine, mind.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can't be arsed to look up the stats, but haven't we beaten you more times than you've beaten us? Hardly wining once every decade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here