Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we sellout V Fulham on Friday?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
It would be great too but I think it's unlikely as its Friday game with another home game 4 days later! Think Derby should sell out being last home game with a slim chance of auto promotion in the day!

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Do like a Friday evening game.

Still plenty in the WSL and no blocks released in the South yet.

Any idea how many Fulham will bring or what they were allocated?

Doubt it.

Would be nice if the club gave £10 tickets to all

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We won't sell out, with the game being on a Friday evening, but surely there should still be a big turnout. Somewhere well north of 27,000 I would hope?

It would be great too but I think it's unlikely as its Friday game with another home game 4 days later! Think Derby should sell out being last home game with a slim chance of auto promotion in the day!

Very few left for Derby already.

If reading get a result tomorrow surely all will flock to see us go too?

Chances of filling the place depend also on how many Fulham will bring and ain't got a clue there

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Doubt it.

Would be nice if the club gave £10 tickets to all

Would be a good idea.

Last 3 home games of the season, arguably the most crucial part of any season we've been a part of.
Absolutely pack the stadium, make it loud and give the team more of a boost to get the win.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
We need another atmosphere like burnley. We need a good 28k there.

Burnley atmosphere was amazing, as good as it gets in the Championship. After tonight's exploits, I reckon something similar. We've all got to get behind the team, we're close, closer than we've ever been for a generation. Sing up, sing up!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can't wait, hopefully boro slip up tomorrow!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Burnley atmosphere was amazing, as good as it gets in the Championship. After tonight's exploits, I reckon something similar. We've all got to get behind the team, we're close, closer than we've ever been for a generation. Sing up, sing up!

It ought to be better with about 8x as much beer sold.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Every chance of a sellout, except the family stand.

All set up for a massive night of football and beer.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Every chance of a sellout, except the family stand.

All set up for a massive night of football and beer.

Family stand is pretty full of season tickets so I'd suggest those blocks (next to the north anyway) will be near to sell out. However, evening games do affect numbers attending in the family stand.

Family stand is pretty full of season tickets so I'd suggest those blocks (next to the north anyway) will be near to sell out. However, evening games do affect numbers attending in the family stand.

Less so on a Friday as the main concern is school the next day.

On the Fulham site it seems tickets are being offered in S1A to S1D. If all of these blocks have been allocated it would suggest an allocation around 2000 which would mean just over half of S1F would be available. Indeed, if they have all of S1A it would mean we would not be able to offer all of the south side of E1H as some would be needed for segregation. As it happens none of the south side of this block as yet been made available.

As it stands the following is still to be snapped up:-

168 in north (only singles apart from NE corner)
756 in WSL (good availability down the southern end, centre sold and limited space north end)
156 in WSU (no pairs in the northern half)
320 in ESL (single only in centre and northern family. Possibility release of more of bock E1H
364 in ESU
137 in South (with the possibility of the majority of S1F and to be released).

With the best part of 2000 on sale now and the possibility of 600-800 more a sellout is looking unlikely. A favourable result tonight and good weather could change that.

It is worth noting though there are only about 300 of the cheapest seats still for sale and very limited numbers of these are together so, in case the club don't release S1F it might be worth getting your skates on if you want one of these!

In addition the club often is blue to release patches of seats in th WSL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here