Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Blighters NEED To start listening to me

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
especially you [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] :facepalm::facepalm:

i told you that "we are contenders", :thumbsup::thumbsup: on Aug 29 (ipswich away)

you heard it here first

that is all

:moo:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014

i told you that "we are contenders", :thumbsup::thumbsup: on Aug 29 (ipswich away)

you heard it here first

that is all

Your prediction for next year?

Only I want to be ahead of the curve this time...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

you heard it here first

that is all

Why have you picked me out!?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
YOU :blush: . what did you really think?
Back in August? I imagine I thought it was nice that we had a decent start and I doubt I got carried away.

so who beat me to it
Beat you to what? So you said we were contenders - well you were right. I've no idea if you were saying it more in hope, if you just meant we'd fight for a playoff place, or if you really thought we'd be top 3 with 5 games to go.

Sadly you don't win a medal here for being right, or I'd be more decorated than Messi.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Back in August? I imagine I thought it was nice that we had a decent start and I doubt I got carried away.

Beat you to what? So you said we were contenders - well you were right. I've no idea if you were saying it more in hope, if you just meant we'd fight for a playoff place, or if you really thought we'd be top 3 with 5 games to go.

Sadly you don't win a medal here for being right, or I'd be more decorated than Messi.
He's just being a bellend because he's jealous I'm more popular then him in real life

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

o deer, your of agane sweethart, :shootself

arguing the toss over nothing, AGAIN. :tantrum:

WHEN I SAID "WE ARE CONTENDERS", THAT IS WHAT I MEANT. ???

are we contending at the pointy end the season? YES, WE ARE. :clap:

i was obviously, evidently, correct. :D

WHAT are QUIBBLING about?:shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
o deer, your of agane sweethart, :shootself

arguing the toss over nothing, AGAIN. :tantrum:

WHEN I SAID "WE ARE CONTENDERS", THAT IS WHAT I MEANT. ???

are we contending at the pointy end the season? YES, WE ARE. :clap:

i was obviously, evidently, correct. :D

WHAT are QUIBBLING about?:shrug:
YOU'RE* either drunk or having a mental breakdown.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When we were undefeated in 6 games you thought we might do well... Gonna have to get up pretty early to get one past you...

Actually [MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION] , OT but didn't you call Sidwell the other night? Credit, where credits due.
[emoji106]

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Actually [MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION] , OT but didn't you call Sidwell the other night? Credit, where credits due.
[emoji106]

I merely stated that he is a good player when he comes on historically. Feel free to read that however, you want to. I did also get my coat. The international symbol of fair play I called this wrong. IF he had come on and been as useless in previous matches I would not have made a thread about it saying I told you so :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here