Votes: 96 90.6%
  • Impact Sub

Votes: 10 9.4%

• Total voters

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
That move for the goal was amazing to watch, he was really positive from the second he came on.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Chris likes to start him at home, bench him away. Though I think he must start from now on.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I love Kaz as much as the next man but he was completely ineffective tonight. Chris seems to have the players racing out of the trap from the first whistle and I think all the waylaid passes in the second half were down to tiredness more than a lack of composure. We played too many balls in the air and our control let us down, Knockeart HAS to start if we're going to continue this push, the man is our engine room.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
When he got the ball from Bruno on the wing I said to myself this is where we want it. Knockaert dancing through their defenders was magical

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
He really is a quality player and I think we look weaker without him imo.

He's exceptionally creative, tricky, skilful and has an accurate shot.
I'd consider him and Kayal our best players.

He saved us tonight.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He cannot keep that up for every game. CH is using him wisely. Watch him tear Fulham a new one on Friday.

Skalak has to be on the pitch for his delivery which is, mainly, top class.

Last edited:

Start all 5 - utterly dodged a bullet tonight bringing him on late - that wasn't a plan, that was getting lucky

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Knocky will be playing in the premiership next season.

Just hope it's with us...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
5 games left, the most lucrative 15 points in football.

No allowance to gamble 60 minutes per game for 'impact' imo.
I'd give Kaz & Wilson that job.

Get our best players on the pitch for as long as they can stay fit for the last 5.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
When he switches it on he does it so well. That spark that not many teams have. If you start him every game he might burn out. Let the workhorses do their thing and save Knocky for the right moment.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd start him. Kaz is without his natural dartfulness, and you wonder what he greatly offers without that threat in his locker. I'd look to have Murphy and Skalak swap roles as wideman and supporting striker through the game, as for all his sometime crossing ability, Skalak clinging to the wing doesn't seem his natural spot. Knocky has those moments of magic, and we need him in full flow for the remaining few fixtures.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Start all 5 - utterly dodged a bullet tonight bringing him on late - that wasn't a plan, that was getting lucky

You make your own luck. Forest had two players on yellow cards, so Knockaert could run at them in the area without fear.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When he switches it on he does it so well. That spark that not many teams have. If you start him every game he might burn out. Let the workhorses do their thing and save Knocky for the right moment.
Knockers will be fresh for Friday after only 20 mins tonight, and then he gets an 8 day rest and no more midweek games. He should start every game from now I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here