Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven & Telscombe Community FC

Well it won't be FC United or even Lewes come to that but it would be good if we could pull it off.

www.peacehavenfc.co.uk

(While you're there post something on the forum, you don't have to sign up)

As a footnote I'm aware many will be thinking along the lines of "spent big with money they didn't have, won the league/cup, now it's all gone shit shaped, no sympathy etc etc". It's fair comment but all those responsible have left the club now. Brian Suckling took over and was doing a difficult job trying to sort out the mess while battling cancer in a fight he sadly lost in January. The present board are doing their best and watching every penny.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
it quotes - A prospectus is being produced which fully explains the scheme and outlines the benefits for individuals and businesses. This will be available at the launch night.

So whens the launch night, they are close to relegation I saw the other week, is this why the current owners are off.

it quotes - A prospectus is being produced which fully explains the scheme and outlines the benefits for individuals and businesses. This will be available at the launch night.

So whens the launch night, they are close to relegation I saw the other week, is this why the current owners are off.

ah, the date? When I put up the link yesterday there was a date in early May, that appears to have been removed so we'll sit tight on that one, I'll let you know.

Those that got us in the shit left over a year ago, relegation is a by product of the present board and the late chairman that stayed within the tight budget that was available to us.

The third from bottom club often gets a reprieve but we are unlikely to reach those giddy hights, not sure we want to anyway as the Ryman league love to insist on expensive shit we don't need or can afford I.e 100 MORE seats and a covered terrace, both go unused, cost £20k and a retractable players tunnel which we haven't got would cost £1,800, these are things SCL teams don't need

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Okay - so would you go down to the Sussex league that Newhaven are in.

Good luck I watch Enfield a bit and I think they are community run in the Ryman Premier where you were the other year I think, excellent if you can get it going

Okay - so would you go down to the Sussex league that Newhaven are in.

If the prospect of Palace away is mouthwatering this one goes off the scale!

The date is TBC as the one originally posted clashed with the Weight Watchers meeting, I kid you not!

Anyhow if you're at a loose end on Saturday we have a home match (3pm) or feel free to say hello if you see me an the boy (he'll have a Peacehaven shirt on) on one of the lunchtime trains v Charlton, we're away to Carshalton.

The 5th of May date has been confirmed

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wishing you all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here