Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the zamoraobsessed fans finally quiet

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Finally all the bobby lovers have stopped going on. He is was only signed as a luxury for CH. I think the idea was more to try and lift the spirts and fans after last season. I understand he is club legend but really didn't understand some people's hype over him. All those pepole who thought he was the answer to last season and would score 20 plus goals - are simply deluded. I'm glad everyone has stopped going on about him and realised we don't need him. Are team is good enough without him. He was never going 2 be the same, etc player he use to be. I'm glad everyone has finally stopped banging on about him.

We're 3rd in the league, a few points off auto's with Zamora being a key part in our success this season.
If we finish 3rd, he's exactly the player we will need in the Play Offs (if he's fit).

I know this won't go down well but I'm right.

Nope, and nope.

...and what a strange time in the season to post a thread like this.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He was a free transfer who has scored seven goals, all of which were crucial.

I'd say he's done pretty well.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Finally all the bobby lovers have stopped going on. He is was only signed as a luxury for CH. I think the idea was more to try and lift the spirts and fans after last season. I understand he is club legend but really didn't understand some people's hype over him. All those pepole who thought he was the answer to last season and would score 20 plus goals - are simply deluded. I'm glad everyone has stopped going on about him and realised we don't need him. Are team is good enough without him. He was never going 2 be the same, etc player he use to be. I'm glad everyone has finally stopped banging on about him.

You are deluded.

No one thought he would score 20 goals.

You seem a little 'palace' actually.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1 He scored vital goals
2 It is known that he is a great influence on the dressing room
3 He scored vital goals
4 He is a club legend
5 He scored vital goals.

Odd thread.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

'Are' team is good enough :facepalm::yawn:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Never saw anyone suggest he'd get 20 goals he's had a positive impact whatevers happens from here

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
All those pepole who thought he was the answer to last season and would score 20 plus goals - are simply deluded.

who are these people? i think you are deluded that anyone expected he was to be a big scorer. the lift to the fans and team has probably been worth a few places in its own, so if thats the only reason to sign him, its worked.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thread ended

You're a new user, you've made 14 posts, 8 of which have been to start threads. Please relax, slow down and contribute to threads that others have started before starting too many of your own. This is a community, not a vehicle for you to be a mouthy s.o.b. - don't get a reputation for being one. I know you're 14, so please take this advice in the spirit that is intended - to help you settle into a community and not be thought of as a bit of a dickhead.

EDIT: Guys, I see below that some people think he's Palace. I'm 99.9% certain he isn't - he's almost certainly a 14-year old BHAFC fan; please cut him a little slack - providing [MENTION=34100]bhafcforever[/MENTION] learns the lesson, obviously!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here