Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FOREST AWAY 2NITE ----- Any bars away fans are hitting up before the game?

Addi-Moosh

Oct 22, 2010
That's where I'm heading. Staying in a hotel 5 minutes from the away end. The Rowing Club by the Trent End welcomes away fans too

Nice. Ill be heading there with my 10 mates from Nottingham Trent uni. Devout Brighton fan here, and with some strong persuasion got my mates from uni to come to the game with me

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I thought Forest away the only place you could go was Hooters .... it's the law!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought Forest away the only place you could go was Hooters .... it's the law!

Trouble is, it gets absolutely MOBBED in there pre-match. Ended up standing around outside and missing all the filth last time.

Should be alright on a Monday night though, I'd have thought.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Monday night is all you can eat wings so is packed every week anyway. I was going to head down but it will be rammed!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I'm in Hooters already. Nice girls, expensive beer and food. A nice way to try and relax whilst fighting the pre match nerves.

I'm still at work about half a mile away! Leave some beer for everyone else! [emoji18][emoji1303]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Trouble is, it gets absolutely MOBBED in there pre-match. Ended up standing around outside and missing all the filth last time.

Should be alright on a Monday night though, I'd have thought.

Nottingham, on a Monday night mmmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here