Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for tonight

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
Sorry if fixtures somewhere else but cant find it. Big Dilemma for CH, does he stick with the team that beat Birmingham or does he go to the 4-4-2 4-4-1.
My team
Stockdale
Bruno. Goldson. Dunk Roseinior

Knockaert Stephens Kayal. Skalak

Hemed. Murphy

I think we have to attack and take the game to forest tonight. Skalak deserves is place after Birmingham and I think Murphy up front is an option we should look into why Baldock is injured.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Sorry if fixtures somewhere else but cant find it. Big Dilemma for CH, does he stick with the team that beat Birmingham or does he go to the 4-4-2 4-4-1.
My team
Stockdale
Bruno. Goldson. Dunk Roseinior

Knockaert Stephens Kayal. Skalak

Hemed. Murphy

I think we have to attack and take the game to forest tonight. Skalak deserves is place after Birmingham and I think Murphy up front is an option we should look into why Baldock is injured.

Agree with that - definitely prefer to see Murphy start rather than Wilson

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'd start the same as Brum except play Murphy instead of Kaz who I thought tired badly in the second half.

Weirdly enough Sidwell up front seemed to be working as the game went on, he put in quite a bruising performance that was in total contrast to his previous poor displays.

Knocky returns for the game against Fulham on friday

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I'd start the same as Brum except play Murphy instead of Kaz who I thought tired badly in the second half.

Weirdly enough Sidwell up front seemed to be working as the game went on, he put in quite a bruising performance that was in total contrast to his previous poor displays.

Knocky returns for the game against Fulham on friday

Agree with you about Sidwell. He played very well up front at Birmingham and made space for the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here