Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How big...

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>this big

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's massive, as have the last two games been and as will the next.

No place for the fainthearted now, time for everyone to step up and show they have the stomach for the fight and the temperament to cope with the pressure.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Rather large.

I shall be watching somewhere in Edinburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
NrG0c.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
2.jpg

THIS BIG!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Massive. I fear heads may drop a bit if we don't win tonight, and I don't want us to be the team stumbling into the play-offs, although it didn't do Palace much harm in that bloody season.

The goal conceded against Burnley, or more specifically our inability to kill off a rival that was there for the taking, could prove to be pivotal to this run-in.

However, if we do win tonight then we are very well placed with three very nice looking games to follow.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It'll be a setback if we don't win, but NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! Lose tonight and win the next five and we'll still be almost certain of going up automatically - it'll just be a bit harder, that's all (and it won't be completely in our hands either).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're odds against, so we probably won't win. And if we don't win, our chances of a top two finish are a bit shafted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here