Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
If you believe reports, Dale Stephens is angling for a move back up north, having turned down numerous contract offers over the past few months, unhappy with the terms on offer.

He's got little over a year left on his current deal.

Thoughts?

scooter1

How soon is now?
Wth our current league position, I'd be very surprised if the club are talking contracts with anybody. Also, he's been based in the south for a number of years, and is probably relatively settled here. He's also on the cusp of Premier League football, so I suspect this to be untrue at this time

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will he move if we go up
doubt that very much
maybe boro can use him if they don't :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would hope we learnt from the Ashley Barnes saga not to go down the same under valuing route again, if there is any truth in this rumour.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The same site that said we were Brighton & " Hive " Albion among the other numerous spelling mistakes.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Wth our current league position, I'd be very surprised if the club are talking contracts with anybody. Also, he's been based in the south for a number of years, and is probably relatively settled here. He's also on the cusp of Premier League football, so I suspect this to be untrue at this time

I would hope we learnt from the Ashley Barnes saga not to go down the same under valuing route again, if there is any truth in this rumour.

The reporter of item, Aiden Cusick is a lifelong Sheffield Weds supporter.
Obviously having a bit of fun in spreading rumours, me thinks???

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hitc is just a pin the tail on the donkey site.

Sometimes their speculation is correct, not that often though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully if he does move, the fine to the FA we paid for his dodgy representation is taken into account.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Why is is that I confidently shout 'rubbish' at these reports and never seem to be wrong ? I have no inside knowledge or understanding.

It's because it's all made up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here