Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester - Team Without a Rival

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
As much they want it to be Forest, it really isn't. It's a bit like us claiming a rivalry with nearby Pompey when they've only got eyes for Souhampton.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We should be honoured that Palace feel a certain way (well in most part) or the title of the thread could quite easily have a sussex spin to it .

They should also feel honoured .

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Coventry certainly used to be their main rivals. I used to know a Leicester fan - he tagged along with me to an Albion away game a few years ago and we found ourselves in a Victoria pub full of Cov fans who worked through a full back catalogue of anti-Leicester songs as my mate hastily covered up his LCFC tattoos!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Coventry certainly used to be their main rivals. I used to know a Leicester fan - he tagged along with me to an Albion away game a few years ago and we found ourselves in a Victoria pub full of Cov fans who worked through a full back catalogue of anti-Leicester songs as my mate hastily covered up his LCFC tattoos!

I know of a couple of Leicester fans who call Coventry their M69 rivals.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This and...
I know of a couple of Leicester fans who call Coventry their M69 rivals.
This.

My uncle is a Leicester fan, has been since the 40's and he always said Coventry were their rivals. Awkward as he lives in Coventry.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Leicester and Forest are rivals. Derby are the ones nobody cares about. Why do you care?

Absolute tosh! Forest Derby is a much bigger rivalry but Lesta hate them both. Lesta Chelsea also always had an edge.Chelsea used to sing about Lesta b4 the JCLs took over.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Living in Ilkeston bang in the middle of Nottingham and Derby I can guarantee that Derby and Forest only care about each other and not Leicester.
Notts County's rivals are Mansfield.
Leicester don't have a great rivalry, it's mostly just Coventry.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Northampton or Coventry surely?

The only thing Northampton has a rivalry with is haemorrhoids. We do have a suicide pact with Tirana, though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolute tosh! Forest Derby is a much bigger rivalry but Lesta hate them both. Lesta Chelsea also always had an edge.Chelsea used to sing about Lesta b4 the JCLs took over.

I'm sure they still do. Alan Birchenall was the reason I think. Alf can put me right . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here