Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunderland v Leicester

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This will be a Sunderland win, but if they do take the lead then I'll throw a couple of quid at Leicester because you know damn sure they're going to have a proper go at it.

The question for me is whether Ranieri will prioritise not losing, sitting in for a 0-0 draw after the hour mark. I hope not, given they've still got United and Chelsea away.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Not great skills so far. Both teams happy to put the ball into touch when necessary. I like Leicester this season but they haven't shown much quality yet. If you didn't know then you wouldn't guess they were top. The game needs a goal!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Commentator on the stream I on started talking about teams that might come up from the Championship next year. He mentioned Hull, Burnley and Middlesborough.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Commentator on the stream I on started talking about teams that might come up from the Championship next year. He mentioned Hull, Burnley and Middlesborough.

No Sheffield Wednesday?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

And you're surprised?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Well, no not really, but I do find it kind of comical how they miss out the team currently in 3rd place.

Not really, the 3 mentioned have played in the premier league, he said it was on a stream so will probably be broadcast to an overseas audience of which none will have ever seen Brighton play, that said I am surprised a little by the UK media keeping overlooking you even though again you have not played in the prem

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not really, the 3 mentioned have played in the premier league, he said it was on a stream so will probably be broadcast to an overseas audience of which none will have ever seen Brighton play, that said I am surprised a little by the UK media keeping overlooking you even though again you have not played in the prem
We played in the 'Prem' between 79 and 83.

Hope that helps.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here