Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wealdstone Raider v Whitehawk round 2

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
He's an idiot but the problem lay with his associates who were looking for aggro - it was like something out of the eighties. Good win for the Hawks though!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
He's an idiot but the problem lay with his associates who were looking for aggro - it was like something out of the eighties. Good win for the Hawks though!

With all respect Craven - he's not an idiot - I have friends who support WFC and I've been as well. All the money he raised from his
fame went to charity.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Oh dear and it all started so peacefully with a quiet drink outside the Black lion.
Wwwwww1.png

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He's a ledge!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
With all respect Craven - he's not an idiot - I have friends who support WFC and I've been as well. All the money he raised from his
fame went to charity.
Just going by what I saw of him yesterday, there were kids being left distressed by the antics of his crew. He may not have been worst but he certainly wasn't helping the situation. It was sad to see the cops having to be called albeit the stewards were inept.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Just going by what I saw of him yesterday, there were kids being left distressed by the antics of his crew. He may not have been worst but he certainly wasn't helping the situation. It was sad to see the cops having to be called albeit the stewards were inept.

No excuse for that in that case - so shame on them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The raider is only a couple of years older than me but looks about 20 years older.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here