Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's beard, got mine have you got yours

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Recently suggested py a poster that we all get false beards for the last game, I think he meant Boro, as a tribute to the great man.
Remember the Jimmy Melia hair pieces for the cup final, how successful were they ?
I think this would create a great atmosphere for the last home game, Derby.
Well I have got one along with a false bald head and will be wearing it, so hope that I can encourage one and all to join in on the atmosphere of this last game, come promotion or play offs as we will definitely achieve one or the other.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Since I left work a few weeks back, I haven't shaved so I have the most beard-like beard that I've ever had.

I'd also shave my head bald to complete the effect if we travel to Boro with a chance of promotion.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I shall proudly hold high my Wooly Willy in praise

wooly-willy-mustache-magic-toy.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think beards are 2nd most hideous things on people only beaten by tattoos. I have yet to see anybody that eiher enhances the appearance of. Its probably an age thing to be honest.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I don't think it should really bother you BG. People should be able to express themselves however they wish. And Bruno really has been exceptional this season. Player of the season hands down!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think beards are 2nd most hideous things on people only beaten by tattoos. I have yet to see anybody that eiher enhances the appearance of. Its probably an age thing to be honest.

You have to love Bruno's beard thoigh?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Recently suggested py a poster that we all get false beards for the last game, I think he meant Boro, as a tribute to the great man.
Remember the Jimmy Melia hair pieces for the cup final, how successful were they ?
I think this would create a great atmosphere for the last home game, Derby.
Well I have got one along with a false bald head and will be wearing it, so hope that I can encourage one and all to join in on the atmosphere of this last game, come promotion or play offs as we will definitely achieve one or the other.

Where did you get the beard?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Ricki-Hall-Tattoo-and-Beard-Model-on-Tattooing2.jpg

:love:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Can't go to Boro so can we do this at Derby game or is there something else planned for that?

POTS closed. Any ideas of result?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What if you already have one?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Where did you get the beard?

Bozza's. Amazon, just typed in false beard.
Hope you join me.
BG had to get his twopence in, can't say I like Jimmy Melia's hair style, but wearing one with hundreds others made my day, this is what it's all about, your love for the club and players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Since I left work a few weeks back, I haven't shaved so I have the most beard-like beard that I've ever had.

I'd also shave my head bald to complete the effect if we travel to Boro with a chance of promotion.
:eek:

Now that is commitment and the footballing gods like a bit of commitment. I'm suddenly feeling more positive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here