Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's looking forward to the playoffs?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I'm really looking forward to Sheff Wed v Burnley and Derby v Hull with CH as lead pundit on Sky after he has been spending the day planning the transfer targets with TB to keep us in Prem next season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
2 bad results today with Burnley and Middlesbrough, but it's still in our hands.

6 wins and guaranteed top 2, so no need for playoffs just yet.

This week is massive for us, need to win on Monday and Friday and look at the table then.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
All i really hope is this........i want us to go straight up,failing that to win the play offs,failing that at worst make a real fight of things in the play off's,and last of all and by far most important if all else fails is this........i really want this club to do (as it always does) it's very very very best to hold onto CH and the squad and really go for it next season..

I would love to hear players saying i'm in it next year for Albion...(that means none of them walking away if all fails this season)....give us another crack at it...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I would love to hear players saying i'm in it next year for Albion...(that means none of them walking away if all fails this season)....give us another crack at it...
The current squad has been brilliant in the 15 games since the January window opened. If we we don't go up but managed to keep hold of them, we'd have a very good chance next season.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We're going up automatically. I'm only looking forward to seeing the play offs to watch the agony of others.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
blog9-pic2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here