Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've got a good team, decent chance.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Once again we need to beat Forest. Failure to do that and it's the play offs.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Mathematically it is not in our hands and this stage. Of course if we took maximum points from here, it's highly likely that we would go up automatically

I think we should take a positive attitude if it ends up play-offs - we have an excellent team

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Mathematically it is not in our hands and this stage. Of course if we took maximum points from here, it's highly likely that we would go up automatically

I think we should take a positive attitude if it ends up play-offs - we have an excellent team
Mathematically it IS in our hands as Burnley are still to play Middlesbrough.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

It is in our hands. If we win all six we go up automatically. Boro and Burnley play each over so one or both will drop points.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

It is though. As burnley play Boro and we play boro if we win all 6 we are up.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We've got a good team, decent chance.

Bring it on:)
After last season when I very nearly launched myself off of The East Upper into the family stand on many occasions (bit like Ernest but fully clothed:wink:)
I think this could be our best way in.
Burnley were crap again today and Boro ain't all that.
Why not:moo:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Hoping to win the next four (obviously). That should see us in the autos going in to the final 2 games. And it would be like a play off. First leg home to Derby, with the away leg at Boro

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, it is still in our own hands.

Ignoring games against each other, maximum points for each team are:

Boro 97
Burnley 95
Brighton 93

However.

For us to get 93 means we beat Boro so they can then only get 94. If Boro get 94, that means they beat Burnley, so their maximum goes down to 92. Even if Boro and Burnley draw, that would then not be enough for Boro as Burnley and us would finish on 93 and Boro on 92.

So yes. Win our next 6 matches and we are promoted. I'm going for a lie down now, my head hurts.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lets win Monday and Friday and we will be in the top 2. Burnley have a tough game against Brum next weekend. Lets hope they have to go there when the pressure is on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here