U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Boro - only because that would make the last day up there extra special

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I wouldn't say I hate Burnley, but Barton and Dyche's behaviour did leave a bit of a sour taste after the game. Personally I don't mind, but it would be more amusing if Boro missed out due to the absolute fortune they've spent on attempting promotion.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To be honest, if we go up I won't give a monkey's cuss who else goes up.

Until recently I haven't really had a strong dislike of either club, as I've never been to Turf Moor and experienced the quaint local traditions and welcome.

However, after our recent game, and the Barton / Dyche combo I'd prefer to go up with Boro, even though I have a strong suspicion they've blown the FFP limit this season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't particularly like either club, but like most others, after the Burnley match last week, they can **** off

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have no great preference who comes behind us in 2nd place but pushed I would say Boro cos I prefer Kranka to Dyche but both have some a.......s as players.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
With others on this. After last Saturday it would have to be Boro. Burnley deserve nothing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Burnley have lost a lot of goodwill due to the actions of Barton and Dyche's ungracious post match interview. Burnley can **** off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here