The top three

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Come on Brighton and Boro

Let's the both of us stick it up the horrible Dyche and Barton

top3.jpg

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015

Creep my ar$e. I think most Boro fans would prefer Brighton to go up with them out of the current top 4. Generally the trend tends to be one of quite liking Brighton as your supporters are a genuine bunch and the Amex is a welcoming place to go on matchdays. Whilst we usually also have ambivalence towards Hull and a more than healthy amount of disdain for Sean Dyche. Joey Barton is also widely known as a complete co(kwomble, by fans of almost all clubs everywhere.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I look forward to Boro's game in hand being out of the way so we can see once and for all where we all stand in relation to one another.

Can anyone call this? Really hard to say who has got the harder fixtures. At least our two toughies are at the end, so we might get some momentum now

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm with the sentiment. Nothing more would I like than participating a joint celebration at the Riverside.

I do have the slight distraction of a 16/1 bet on Burnley/Brighton 1-2. But no matter.

PG

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm with the Boro lad. Us and them playing off for the title both already promoted, Dyche losing it completely in his final post-match interview and Barton.......actually, couldn't give a **** what he does, as we'll all hear about it anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
After Dyche defended Barton while being shown the replays of him assaulting Kayal, I'm anyone but Burnley. Zero class scumbags.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hoping Burnley can keep their unbeaten streak going with another three draws, before a painful loss to Preston

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The ideal scenario is Boro have nothing to play for on the final day, so best they keep winning now. We need 3 more points than Burnley and if we get our chance it will be on the final day

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A glorious 0-0 against Boro with the ball not leaving the centre circle ensuring mutual promotion, with all of us backing the 0-0 of course.

:thumbsup:

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015
A glorious 0-0 against Boro with the ball not leaving the centre circle ensuring mutual promotion, with all of us backing the 0-0 of course.

:thumbsup:

This.

With the big screen showing a constant feed live from the Valley of Sean Dyche's security guard's face growing steadily more and more purple with rage upon each update he receives that the score at the Riverside is still nil-nil, shots on target nil, shots off target nil, corners 1 (that one just being for a laugh and the resultant corner being hoofed straight back into the centre-circle by whoever.)

The instant he finally loses it is when he learns upon 88 minutes that currently Stewart Downing and Bobby Zamora are challenging each other to a game of "keepy-ups" in the middle of the park to keep the game a contest for the supporters and that Chris Hughton is introducing Solly March as his final sub so he can hobble round the pitch on crutches and "soak up the atmosphere."

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boro and Albion both had a serious wobble after leading the table reasonably comfortably, I live in hope that Burnley's wobble has just begun....

The run ins for all three teams have potential banana skins and I wouldn't try and call it, with any certainty, for any one of us to make the top two on the final day of the season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This.

With the big screen showing a constant feed live from the Valley of Sean Dyche's security guard's face growing steadily more and more purple with rage upon each update he receives that the score at the Riverside is still nil-nil, shots on target nil, shots off target nil, corners 1 (that one just being for a laugh and the resultant corner being hoofed straight back into the centre-circle by whoever.)

The instant he finally loses it is when he learns upon 88 minutes that currently Stewart Downing and Bobby Zamora are challenging each other to a game of "keepy-ups" in the middle of the park to keep the game a contest for the supporters and that Chris Hughton is introducing Solly March as his final sub so he can hobble round the pitch on crutches and "soak up the atmosphere."

Absolutely my dream scenario, great post :lolol:

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015
Absolutely my dream scenario, great post :lolol:

Cheers, GB. What would add a touch of slapstick to the entertainment on the screen would be if as Dyche receives the news of Zamora and Downing's little "contest" one of those half deflated black and white beachballs that Charlton fans have been fond of tossing about in 'protest' recently lands on his head, and he goes kicking off like Basil Fawlty, using the plastic tat to swipe out angrily at the microphones along the side of the touchline to cheers from the Valley's home fans.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Dangerous to discount Hull. Great run in and a game in hand on us and Burnley. I can see them being interested right to the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here