Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There's a deep and sorry sadness of a man staying on his lonesome on a Friday night awaiting a Tesco delivery full of quorn, but i've turned on NSC, seen this thread, and recalled that my brother had bought me a box of American beers whilst he was over there last year. So, now, i am lightly necking a Beavertown Gamma Ray American Pale Ale. Tastes alright thus far. As does the thick and creamy strawberry yoghurt alongside it. Tesco man now probably just moments away. It's still very sad, isn't it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Couple of nice pints in this place. Decent pub- Mild £3.50 a pint and Old £4.00. Very decent prices for London.
20a3d0f3dfdd884379780f2c4f6fe77e.jpg

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
There's a deep and sorry sadness of a man staying on his lonesome on a Friday night awaiting a Tesco delivery full of quorn, but i've turned on NSC, seen this thread, and recalled that my brother had bought me a box of American beers whilst he was over there last year. So, now, i am lightly necking a Beavertown Gamma Ray American Pale Ale. Tastes alright thus far. As does the thick and creamy strawberry yoghurt alongside it. Tesco man now probably just moments away. It's still very sad, isn't it.

Erudite as ever MB. You make the podium for "unknown NSCers I'd like to have a pint with.."

PG

Coxovi

NSC Patreon
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I am in Bourgogne visiting the wineries. we have had quite a few for taste, some excellent, but best glass so far was a Chorey-les-Beaune.

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Tesco are doing Casillero del Diablo at 5.50 a bot.,, Can't fall off at that price. Although I'm going to give it a go as I've got 4 bots to demolish and our lass is with her son this weekend :drink::drink::drink:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
blowing the froth off a few stella's while filling my daughters party bags with crayons,balloons,rubbers,sweets etc.

very rock n roll

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Second week running Carlsberg Export. Not my favourite but it's the only beer I've got in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
My wee dram is accompanied by some red grapes, a chunk of Devonshire Tickler extra mature cheddar, and some Stilton, bought from the farm shop in Pilton, Somerset, on holiday last week.

For the winning!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here