Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to the Downing Street Protests?

1066gull

I don't have a lot of money and was looking to share travel. Do Southern still have those group tickets?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'd chuck it all in now if I was Cameron.

He's had continual grief all year.

First from the EU in his negotiations, then from Murdoch's papers, and some in his party, now this.

Life's too short, don't know why he doesn't just say sod the lot of them and walk away.

1066gull

Tomorrow. 5000 signed up in less than 48 hours. I don't have a railcard atm and £30 is steep. I was looking to car share or a group rail ticket if they exist

1066gull

Also feeling pretty depressed, I was trying to help the girl yesterday get it kicked off the ground and sharing it and thinking of ways to make it go viral. Eventually it was Edward Snowden who tweeted about it. I just feel like I've gone back to being ignored but I still wanted to go if it got me out...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
yeah,it's ****ing murder isn't it

not having to work and watching sky sports all day :lol:

not including the fags & mobile :lol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Tomorrow. 5000 signed up in less than 48 hours. I don't have a railcard atm and £30 is steep. I was looking to car share or a group rail ticket if they exist

5000 in 48 hours for a protest against a Tory PM is far from impressive.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A few people I know relentlessly share anti-government propaganda on Facebook. It really is a sight to behold.

I fully expect them not to take part in this protest because it involves actually doing something.

1066gull

yeah,it's ****ing murder isn't it

not having to work and watching sky sports all day[emoji38]
not including the fags & mobile :lol:
What is your problem?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Will the protesters be stopping off at all the embassies of countries where the leaders have actually avoided paying any tax or done something illegal .. you know real corruption?

1066gull

got a few like everyone else

Britain is a country where you can get on

people need to take a good look at themselves sometimes
I hope being nasty makes you feel like a better person

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Will the protesters be stopping off at all the embassies of countries where the leaders have actually avoided paying any tax or done something illegal .. you know real corruption?

the banks involved must be pleased they have some attention away from them.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Also feeling pretty depressed, I was trying to help the girl yesterday get it kicked off the ground and sharing it and thinking of ways to make it go viral. Eventually it was Edward Snowden who tweeted about it. I just feel like I've gone back to being ignored but I still wanted to go if it got me out...

Go for a walk/cycle along the seafront or the south downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here