Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back from the Riverside?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Will there be one? is it possible?

Seems pretty sensible given the (probable) magnitude of the game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it does turn out to be a massive game, then it'll be on Sky. Thus negating the need for a beamback.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it does turn out to be a massive game, then it'll be on Sky. Thus negating the need for a beamback.

If it's a promotion decider the Albion will move heaven and earth for a beam back.

Not everyone can afford £744 a year for Sky, and celebrating with other Albion fans at the Amex is more enjoyable for some than watching at home whilst the missus darns your socks.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If it's a promotion decider the Albion will move heaven and earth for a beam back.

Not everyone can afford £744 a year for Sky, and celebrating with other Albion fans at the Amex is more enjoyable for some than watching at home whilst the missus darns your socks.

But they won't need to, because it'll be on Sky. Or am I missing something.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Not everyone can afford £744 a year for Sky
, and celebrating with other Albion fans at the Amex is more enjoyable for some than watching at home whilst the missus darns your socks.

You can watch individual sky games for about £7 using a day pass over internet or nowtv box

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm sure that a few of the larger pubs around might sort something out, King & Queen for example. The Brunswick, Holland Road used to hold about 200 and was great for England games. Changed a bit now though.

Assuming it IS on Sky of course, and not via a stream.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
By that logic what would be the point in making a 600 odd mile round trip to the Riverside (or local pub) when everyone could watch it on their living room sofa?

I think we're at cross purposes here, what I mean is they wouldn't have to arrange a beam back as they could just switch the tellies on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

If Boro is on Sky, then I'll be somewhere in town with a bunch of Albion-supporting mates for an almighty great booze-up in a bar somewhere, followed by a quite catastrophic afternoon BINGE regardless of the result, probably winding up in a curry house, face down in a madras.

I'm going to be a complete and utter DISGRACE, so its probably best I don't do that in the Bupa lounge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here