Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The poll that matters: which position will we finish in?

Where will we finish?

• 1st

Votes: 23 9.8%
  • 2nd

Votes: 98 41.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 106 45.1%
  • 4th

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 5th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th (or below)

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
i would love it to be 1st or 2nd but I think it could be on GD between 2nd and 3rd, and I cant see us finishing top.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've voted with my feet.

I hate polls like this. If we're too confident, the footballing gods will punish us. This is akin to Reading's playoff celebrations.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
2nd (I really think 1st but I don't want to upset [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION])

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Try to vote with your head and not your heart. Tricky, I appreciate.

it is just that very tricky
I would love to say top(and it might still be,but thats heart not head) second and if we show the resolve we have already shown that there is no reason why we cannot make runners-up.
play-offs Hmmmm! we can even make it there as reasons above

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Going with my gut and am plumping for second. I've been saying it for a while that we will get automatic promotion and have had faith in that feeling severely tested at times but I just believe these players can deliver it. This is the most resilient and good-character heavy squad I have seen in a long time. In recent games when the quality hasn't been there, the character has shown up and ground out the result. The last two performances have demonstrated that the quality is still there too.

We are a real team, and I think we can do it.

Obviously a total implosion against a woeful Forest side awaits. But sod it, BELIEVE!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
35b92e3fdfe8804be4e24e2b59dc5bad_400x400.jpeg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've voted with my feet.

I hate polls like this. If we're too confident, the footballing gods will punish us. This is akin to Reading's playoff celebrations.

The footballing Gods didn't punish Reading as they aren't even aware that the TINPOT club exists.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is the most resilient and good-character heavy squad I have seen in a long time. In recent games when the quality hasn't been there, the character has shown up and ground out the result. The last two performances have demonstrated that the quality is still there too.
I agree with you, but you need a bit of luck too, and I think that has favoured boro and Burnley recently, so we're up against it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
2nd. Don't know why, just think we'll make it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'd like to think otherwise, but I fear we'll fall at the last and come 3rd - that last game against Boro could be very painful if it's not sorted by then. However, as I would have been happy with mid-table at the beginning of the season, I can't complain.

Not sure what history tells us about teams coming 3rd winning the p/offs, but I have a feeling it's not good.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
3rd, says my head. 2nd, says my heart (can't see us pipping both Boro and Burnley to the top spot, even with my heart).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here