Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone made any rash 'If we get promoted I'm going to......' promises?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Such as run down the Pier naked, get a tattoo, or propose marriage to a loved one 20 seconds after the whistle.

Personally, I've been threatening to get a tattoo - the first in the family (yes, I'm a rebel).

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I said if Hemed Scored 20 goals and Baldock got 15 I would get Tattoos of them both on my feet. As in my mind that would have seen us promoted when the bet was made at the start of the season.

Luckily both are way off. But we are still in the hunt.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=11697]kevtherev[/MENTION] promised to nail his bollocks to a piano and carry it up and down the pier if Vicente played a certain number of games for us in his first season here...Vicente did his part, kevtherev surprisingly didn't do his.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not a rash one, but in 42 years, I have never done an entire season going to every game home and away. Always promised myself I would try and do it if we get to The Premier League.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Not a rash one, but in 42 years, I have never done an entire season going to every game home and away. Always promised myself I would try and do it if we get to The Premier League.

That sounds like a good plan - hopefully you'll have many Prem seasons in which to achieve it!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I did it first season back in the champ with Gus.

That also INCLUDED Hull A on a Weds because Liverpool was in the cup on the Sunday 4.30pm and Wrexham away. I included cup games as well.

What I will say is that you do end up "footballed" out by the end of it.

It would also be massively expensive with teams like West Ham, Chelsea, Spurs charging 45 quid a ticket.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

That also INCLUDED Hull A on a Weds because Liverpool was in the cup on the Sunday 4.30pm and Wrexham away. I included cup games as well.

It would also be massively expensive with teams like West Ham, Chelsea, Spurs charging 45 quid a ticket.

Your performance at Wrexham, in the match that was postponed for 24 hours, was the second best highlight of the season apart from Buckley's goals against Donny.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Isn't there a £30 cap starting next season?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here