Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you watching the Forest game? (Assuming you're not going!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
St Mary's Gate, Arundel for me

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Eagle, South Street, Eastbourne, East Sussex.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm a bit torn. I could probably get it on Kodi easily enough and watch it at home, but I don't want to risk the stream buggering about. So I'll probably mince along to the Romans in Southwick and watch it there. They have Coors.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to watching us on TV or listening on the radio (if the opposition are attacking I'd probably switch channels for a minute). Therefore, for me, I like to follow via the Twitter commentary.

Nothing beats being at the game though!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Venice....hopefully. Meeting my missus who has precisely zero interest in football. It'll be our first night spent together in 3 months and I've got to some how wangle it so we can find a bar showing sport. Going to be doubly difficult as I've managed to get her to agree to going to Inter Napoli next Saturday night. Wouldn't mind doing the San Siro stadium tour as well but that may be pushing my luck.

Anyone recommend a bar in Venice that'll be showing the game?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Venice....hopefully. Meeting my missus who has precisely zero interest in football. It'll be our first night spent together in 3 months and I've got to some how wangle it so we can find a bar showing sport. Going to be doubly difficult as I've managed to get her to agree to going to Inter Napoli next Saturday night. Wouldn't mind doing the San Siro stadium tour as well but that may be pushing my luck.

Good man.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

3 months apart ..... I'd skip the match if I were you, you must have loads to "catch" up on!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I won't be.

Completely forgot about the game and am at a cricket coaches meeting :dunce::wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here