Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the Forest game in Vienna.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I am in Vienna on Monday night and have been searching the internet for a bar that will show the game and I think I have found one which is: Charlie P’s Pub & Dining, Währingerstrasse 3, 1090 Wien.
Anyone been there, or can recommend somewhere in the area better, Thanks

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just checked the Chelsea Bar website but they don't seem to show the Championship. Not the most salubrious of surroundings but has plenty of character, just a shame it's named after that team, decent beer in there aswell.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Thanks Rambo

You are welcome, when I was in there they had a big screen and lots of smaller screens all showing sky sports. So think it's highly likely they will show it. They have a Facebook page so why not message them? You can smoke in their too if you are a smoker, if you are not it can get a bit hazy, makes you realise how good the smoking ban is (and I am a smoker!). Foods good too. Enjoy.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I am in Vienna on Monday night and have been searching the internet for a bar that will show the game and I think I have found one which is: Charlie P’s Pub & Dining, Währingerstrasse 3, 1090 Wien.
Anyone been there, or can recommend somewhere in the area better, Thanks

I spent 8 months working in Vienna and Flanagans is your best bet http://www.flanagans.at/html/start/0.html .

They show most sky games and there is no clash with a premiership game so you should be ok. They are advertising the Burnley v Leeds game but there sports schedule doesn't go past Sunday at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here