Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just post it to Ten Downing Street.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Mine will be sent to No10 Downing st and marked as unsolicited mail returned to sender.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
this reminds of when U2 dumped that sh1tty LP in my iTunes that backfired, hopefully this will too

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With any luck this scandalous bit of tax-payer funded propaganda will prove to be the first nail in the coffin of the remain campaign, as millions of previously neutrals/undecided people realise this is the sort of thing the 'inners' will resort to if they think there's the slightest chance they won't get their own way (i.e. what the financial sector wants).

Jan 30, 2008
With any luck this scandalous bit of tax-payer funded propaganda will prove to be the first nail in the coffin of the remain campaign, as millions of previously neutrals/undecided people realise this is the sort of thing the 'inners' will resort to if they think there's the slightest chance they won't get their own way (i.e. what the financial sector wants).

Clear sign they're running scared
regards
DR

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Mine too will be returned to sender. Although currently a UKIP voter I guess I'm a Conservative at heart, however as long as this current government continues to act as it is doing there is little chance I'll be voting Conservative again for a very very long time.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm an undecided as far as the referendum at the moment, but I think the Government has an unbelievable cheek sending out this leaflet.

How can it be 'fair' when one side is allowed to spend £9 million of taxpayers money without the other side having the same opportunity?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Mine too will be returned to sender. Although currently a UKIP voter I guess I'm a Conservative at heart, however as long as this current government continues to act as it is doing there is little chance I'll be voting Conservative again for a very very long time.

How did you put those together?

UKIP want to:
End income tax on the minimum wage; cut income taxes for middle earners.
Invest an extra £12 billion into the NHS; put £5.2 billion more into social care.
Fund additional posts between the emergency services.
Waive tuition fees for students taking a degree in science; technology; engineering; maths or medicine
Invest £1.5 billion into mental health and dementia services

They don't look like Conservative policies to me.

Edit: Oh, and I think the Corporate Tax policies may vary ever so slightly too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here