Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story Teaser Trailer

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Really looking forward to this. Mon Mothma is just the icing on the cake :) Chrometroopers too :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looking forward to this, they have license to be adventurous with stories and characters.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Those poor bloody Bothans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just to be clear then - this ISN'T Episode VIII now, is it ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looks really good, I'm really excited about this.

Not sure how to contain my excitement, so I might just keep posting words to that effect until I get banned.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just to be clear then - this ISN'T Episode VIII now, is it ?

Episode 3.5.

Synopsis;

Following the foundation of the Galactic Empire, a wayward band of Rebel fighters comes together to carry out a desperate mission: to steal the plans for the (first) Death Star before it can be used to enforce the Emperor's rule.

There is quite a big time gap between the end of Episode 3 - where first see Darth Vader and Luke has just been born, and Episode 4 - Where Luke is what, early 20s?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Episode 3.5.

Synopsis;

There is quite a big time gap between the end of Episode 3 - where first see Darth Vader and Luke has just been born, and Episode 4 - Where Luke is what, early 20s?

"a wayward band of Rebel fighters comes together to carry out a desperate mission: to steal the plans for the (first) Death Star before it can be used to enforce the Emperor's rule."

OK. So we already know that the entire mission is a FAIL then

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
"a wayward band of Rebel fighters comes together to carry out a desperate mission: to steal the plans for the (first) Death Star before it can be used to enforce the Emperor's rule."

OK. So we already know that the entire mission is a FAIL then

Not necessarily, the plans get to R2-D2 in Star Wars somehow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here