Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#together moments

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Skalak's crosses to help us win on Tuesday got me thinking about how many moments there have been this season when different squad members have done something to sway the fine margins in Championship matches in our favour. I can't think of another season like it for so many squad members stepping up at different times to do something to benefit the whole.

In the calm before the fight starts again on Monday, I thought it might be nice to review the moments that, whatever happens from here on in, have made this a memorable season.

To start I put forward a bit part player:

Coming on as a sub against Fulham with less than five minutes to go, Jake Forster-Caskey used one of his very few touches to play a superb pass to allow Lua Lua to win a penalty. Hemed's conversion turned one point into three.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
March and Kaz's efforts early on this season. Seems a long time ago now.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Lua Lua scored four of our ten goals in August, and made others. At Ipswich he was electric. Star man in our brilliant start

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
When together really took off was after the shoreham disaster. The way the club, players and supporters acted was quite incredible and made me proud to be a Brighton fan.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Bobby scoring at Leeds and kissing the badge…because we knew that he meant it.

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
Solly March - second half Cardiff at home - the boy came of age :bowdown:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Bobby scoring the equaliser against Charlton

And then the Hemed header that completed the come back, the enternity that it seemed to take to fall in the goal!

Lualua against Forest first game of the season though, it wasn't a great game and then he scored. It gave us the platform to kick on from

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

And then the Hemed header that completed the come back, the enternity that it seemed to take to fall in the goal!

Lualua against Forest first game of the season though, it wasn't a great game and then he scored. It gave us the platform to kick on from

I'd forgotten about that Carlton game. That was amazing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Van La Parra's cross for Hemed vs Charlton,and his speculative shot at QPR that went in

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

And Wilson weaving through their defence to start the revival.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Crofts vision and prefect through ball for Murphy to run on and score late on in a game at the Amex - nah cant remember which one . . .
Brentford.
Solly tearing Grounds a new one vs Birmingham.
Bruno's pass down the sideline vs Birmingham.
Stockdale's last minute save vs Birmingham.
Kayal, Hemed & Baldock all nicking the ball off Leeds defenders to create chances/goals.
Bob clearing the ball from a corner - sprinting 90 yards - and finishing in style. Amazing goal and the first of our searing counter-attack goals in recent weeks.

I'll add more as they come back to me.
Skalak's cross vs Franchise.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Bob clearing the ball from a corner - sprinting 90 yards - and finishing in style. Amazing goal and the first of our searing counter-attack goals in recent weeks.

Against Huddersfield. I also remember this as the first proper view the Amex got of what Knockaert is capable of. His speed and footwork in making those goals was a wonder. I was hoping to see a game where he played on one side and Kaz on the other, but what has happened instead is that his threat has given Jamie Murphy the space he hadn't been seeing when we were struggling for a second winger and Murphy has been excellent since.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hemed celebrates scoring Brighton's winner at Fulham.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here