Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor legacy

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Surely player of the season reguardless of how the season ends.

Have we ever had a right back in Bruno's class?
Who in the history of BHA is a better right back than Bruno.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Surely player of the season reguardless of how the season ends.

Have we ever had a right back in Bruno's class?
Who in the history of BHA is a better right back than Bruno.

I totally agree, by far my player of the season

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
He was a bit of a non-entity under Hyypia, but then so were the majority of the squad. Genuinely exciting to watch whenever he's near the ball, and even better than he was during his debut season.

My only gripe with him is that his hair is on upside down.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have we ever had a more technically gifted and complete player as Bruno? He is astounding and I think I love him.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
What is it about Spanish players that we fall in love with.
Bruno
Calde
Lopez
Vicente

Apart from the fact that they are good players

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Fella is a class act & having a blinding season that needs some special recognition so I suggest swimming caps and false beards for Boro away in tribute...(last official game of the season and all that).

Oh hang on, scratch that...I forgot that we're not allowed to do shite all that may be considered even vaguely tin pot...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Masterclass in the art of the "stop and flick" pass at Birmingham on Tursday and I almost felt sorry for Clayton Donaldson when he repeatedly got turned inside out.

Second only to El Punal in terms of skill in more than 50 years of Albion watching.
Outstanding this season.
Sadly (and wrongly IMO) will be runner up to the excellent Kayal in the player of the season poll

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
He was mesmeric on Tuesday. Ball control, change of direction, total grace under pressure personified. A superb performance from a superb player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
He was mesmeric on Tuesday. Ball control, change of direction, total grace under pressure personified. A superb performance from a superb player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good thing about his game is that it's never been predicated on having pace so you have nothing to lose in the first place.

Makes me realise how many players rely on average technical ability that is masked by pace.

Not Bruno. Class until the end.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Is he better than the Football Genius though?!

He has been fantastic for us this season and really since he joined.

The reason why we have fallen for all the Spaniards is not just their great performances on the pitch but their passion (see Bruno after the last two games and Calde every game) and their likeability. They have had personalities unlike most dullard players.

el punal

Masterclass in the art of the "stop and flick" pass at Birmingham on Tursday and I almost felt sorry for Clayton Donaldson when he repeatedly got turned inside out.

Second only to El Punal in terms of skill in more than 50 years of Albion watching.
Outstanding this season.
Sadly (and wrongly IMO) will be runner up to the excellent Kayal in the player of the season poll

The real El Punal of course, not me! I'll just stick to drinking beer as my skill set. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here