Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't mention the P word

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
But whatever happens, I think TB should be saying to CH, you will be our manager in August 2017 whatever!

Secondly, the two top clubs in Premiership are what most of the supposed big clubs aren't - A TEAM

We are a team and whichever league we play in next year, keep the faith with what we have, evolution rather than revolution. There are plenty who are more than good enough. Give them a chance.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
But whatever happens, I think TB should be saying to CH, you will be our manager in August 2017 whatever!

Secondly, the two top clubs in Premiership are what most of the supposed big clubs aren't - A TEAM

We are a team and whichever league we play in next year, keep the faith with what we have, evolution rather than revolution. There are plenty who are more than good enough. Give them a chance.

....unless we are starting that season in League 1

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Because we EVolve we don't REvolve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here