Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday 2nd May - could it be the day of our (Albion) lives?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Bobby last 10 minutes - takes us to the promise land.

It's possible.

Oh I say !

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yes, but we may have to wait for the Burnley v QPR 4:45pm kickoff result come in...

Hope so, myself, youngest Potting plus two of my Albion supporting pals and their offspring will be there. My dream is to see auto promotion via a Zamora goal, with Champions being sealed at Middlesbrough as a reward to all you good folk who follow the Albion far and wide :bowdown: Furthest I have ever managed is probably a dead heat between Plough Lane and Priestfield.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It might just be a big day but 3rd May 1997 will always be our most important date ever IMO. I don't think we'd have recovered from going out the league with no ground. Everything since references back to that.

D

Deleted User X18H

It might just be a big day but 3rd May 1997 will always be our most important date ever IMO. I don't think we'd have recovered from going out the league with no ground. Everything since references back to that.
You have to put things into perspective. Edgar Street wasn't enjoyable , well until the final whistle . Needing three points to go up , a Zamora goal to make it 2-0 with 10 minutes remaining, will be glorious.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You have to put things into perspective. Edgar Street wasn't enjoyable , well until the final whistle . Needing three points to go up , a Zamora goal to make it 2-0 with 10 minutes remaining, will be glorious.

On that basis only the last ten minutes will be enjoyable

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I will be traveling back from Melton Mowbray first thing in the morning to make the game. Hopefully its a nice day and we win 4-0

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

I see what you mean. Like at Forest a few seasons ago but a million times better. Yeah, that would be unbelievable.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bloody JCL's! :glare::DThose days were taken long ago by Newcastle away, maybe Liverpool away Feb 83, and Wembley FA Cup Final.

If we make it this year it will be amazing, but it will be the second promotion to the top league.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rochdale in 1972 is still vivid in my memory.

.....and no, Zamora wasn't there - but I'm sure they've got him in cotton wool ready to come out and score in the last ten minutes, maybe against Derby, which gets us to the promised land!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here