Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great "other angle" video from last night

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[tweet]717684419159416833[/tweet]

I was right behind it, but I didn't notice that the save from Hemed's overhead kick only pushed the ball onto the post.

Love the great man Bruno at the end.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This is truly one of the great Brighton squads. Heroes in every position and a team spirit that just radiates throughout the club.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought the Hemed overhead kick move, was the best bit of football,in total I've seen for years. The build up, Bruno's delicate cross, Tomers athleticism, and Kooshs amazing save.

Marvellous football from all concerned, and wonderful to watch

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I thought the Hemed overhead kick move, was the best bit of football,in total I've seen for years. The build up, Bruno's delicate cross, Tomers athleticism, and Kooshs amazing save.

I like the way our man (sidwell?) congratulates Kuszczak on his save as well - very sporting.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
.....and Koosh's amazing save.

Brilliant, wasn't it! Just enough finger tips to get it on to the far side of the post. Did he produce anything better for us? I'm just relieved that in terms of results/points, it meant nothing what-so-ever apart from -1 in our goal difference.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is truly one of the great Brighton squads. Heroes in every position and a team spirit that just radiates throughout the club.
Deffo.

It feels like the team have returned to the point a couple of months back (just after the blip) where the 'player rating' thread should have just read:-

'Everyone got 8.5 - who are we playing next'.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great views of some fabulous stuff...agree with all the above on Hemed's effort, I didn't realise it had hit the post either. Superb save.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Not bad for a fat lad :facepalm:

With the luck Tomer has had this season it's amazing he's scored 13.
I bet if any other Albion player had done an exact copy of that shot, Koosh wouldn't have got anywhere near it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Jonny Cantor could have put more passion into his commentary.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Deffo.

It feels like the team have returned to the point a couple of months back (just after the blip) where the 'player rating' thread should have just read:-

I'm in hearty agreement.

If it was possible to amplify my love for this current Albion crop even more, the fact we've spent comparatively little on this team has created a real underdog spirit compared to the financial bit hitters like Hull, Boro and the like.

I'd like to see one of the statos compare our collective squad cost with some of the other top half teams.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Jonny Cantor could have put more passion into his commentary.

He is really terrible. You never know where the ball is on his commentaries. WA is good but Cantor should be replaced, imo.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm in hearty agreement.

If it was possible to amplify my love for this current Albion crop even more, the fact we've spent comparatively little on this team has created a real underdog spirit compared to the financial bit hitters like Hull, Boro and the like.

I'd like to see one of the statos compare our collective squad cost with some of the other top half teams.

I tried to work this out myself, as an answer to a Pompey fan, who had the brass neck to accuse us of trying to buy success.

The irony didn't go unnoticed.

#twats

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Deffo.

Nail on head.

Confidence is up. I feel we are hitting a rich seam at the right moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This video perfectly shows how insanely high the team spirit is at the moment. Possibly the closest bonded squad I've ever seen us have. Really get the sense they are properly playing for each other and the manager - look at the reactions to Goldson's goal. Love it.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Hemed is such an enigma, at times he looks a little bit laboured but also capable of the the most subtle flicks and back heals and last night out of nowhere the most amazing overhead kick. Such a shame it didnt go in, would have been one of the all time great goals

Is Bruno possibly the only man on the planet who can carry off the "shaved head, huge beard" look? Love the "reaction" of the four fans sitting in splendid isolation as the Dunk goal is celebrated - have a hunch they may have been Birmingham supporters!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is Bruno possibly the only man on the planet who can carry off the "shaved head, huge beard" look? Love the "reaction" of the four fans sitting in splendid isolation as the Dunk goal is celebrated - have a hunch they may have been Birmingham supporters!

Rumour has it, Bruno's inspiration was this fella, from Guess Who?

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 22.11.50.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here