Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Join the pisssed off I cant get a Boro ticket club.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I dont know where all the supporters have come from, Ive been to 11 away games and all home games this season and cant get a ticket, my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier. Im guessing they did not put a points required for purchase?

I want Automatic Promotion 100% but not getting a ticket now I want a play off final win....

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Well, today was the day they went on sale to ST holders.

BHA has way in excess of 20,000 ST holders.

There were 2k available for Boro.

The match is likely to be extremely important...for both teams.

Logic dictates they would sell quicker than Aunty's hotcakes. Not that I'm bitter or anything (said through gritted teeth).

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I dont know where all the supporters have come from, Ive been to 11 away games and all home games this season and cant get a ticket, my own fault I guess for not getting one earlier. Im guessing they did not put a points required for purchase?

I want Automatic Promotion 100% but not getting a ticket now I want a play off final win....

It was done on loyalty points. Got mine last week. Went on sale same day as charlton

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Whilst I do feel sympathy for you, the club gave you a chance to get a reward for your away loyalty by restricting it to people with 1050 points until 9am this morning. You could've bought your ticket from Monday morning!

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
How did you fail to get them if you've been to 11 aways and have a home ST? Surely you had enough loyalty points to purchase them when they first came out?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm going to get a ticket in the home end regardless. Maybe a kindly steward will sneak me in to our section

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Been busy at work all week ( and Birmingham last night ) cant spend all day on NSC and Ticket line

Four or five minutes online on Mon or Tue (day or night) would have secured your ticket.

You have to put a BIT of effort in to get tickets for important matches...

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Well it's hardly the clubs fault then, with all respect to you the circumstances that you're in are probably the reason as to why you didn't get any tickets?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well, today was the day they went on sale to ST holders.

BHA has way in excess of 20,000 ST holders.

There were 2k available for Boro.

The match is likely to be extremely important...for both teams.

Logic dictates they would sell quicker than Aunty's hotcakes. Not that I'm bitter or anything (said through gritted teeth).

This. You'd have to expect that not everyone would get a ticket. As disappointing as it is, that's life.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Been busy at work all week ( and Birmingham last night ) cant spend all day on NSC and Ticket line

Load of tosh. There are a lot of us who are busy, but still find 2 minutes to check when tickets go on sale and then to buy.Club made it very clear how tickets will be allocated and when.

You snoozed, you lose I'm afraid.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I'm going to get a ticket in the home end regardless. Maybe a kindly steward will sneak me in to our section

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...ro-announce-ticket-measures-brighton-11148565
Tickets for the game against Brighton on the final day of the season will only be sold to those with a previous booking history at the club in light of some visiting fans claiming to have purchased seats in the home end.

Brighton's allocation of more than 2,000 tickets for the game sold out earlier today more than a month in advance with demand unsurprisingly high given what's at stake for both clubs in the final weeks of the campaign.

With Brighton confirming they won't receive any further tickets for the game, to be held on Saturday, May 7, some Seagulls supporters took to an online forum to suggest they'd bought tickets in the Boro end.

"Just bought six tickets for block 43 (home end)," wrote one user in a thread titled Middlesbrough tickets on www.northstandchat.com.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here