Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion mojo right now?

How's your Albion mojo?

• 1 (low)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 3 4.3%

Votes: 17 24.6%

Votes: 20 29.0%

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Off the freaking scale, man (high)

Votes: 20 29.0%

• Total voters

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
About the same as yours it appears!

Been here or here abouts too many times before. Doesn't do to get too carried away

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably a 5 at the moment. Its the Albion we always **** it up so no point getting excited.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm off the freaking scale. Never expected this at the start of the season, so I am allowing myself mad excitement.

I'll take the bitter disappointment IF it happens, I'm not going to worry about it beforehand though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
At its highest level, for the first time since probably half time in the Palace play off second leg.

I am hoping it doesn't drop quite so rapidly this time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
4 million, REGARDLESS of what happens from here on in.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Six.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If Brighton make the FA Cup semi final and fans get a trip to Wembley and the club stay in the PL. Anyone who isn't contented should be supporting Man City because for a club this size with it's comparative limited resources that would be a monumental season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
If Brighton make the FA Cup semi final and fans get a trip to Wembley and the club stay in the PL. Anyone who isn't contented should be supporting Man City because for a club this size with it's comparative limited resources that would be a monumental season.

You could argue that by winning just 3 more games or so (Palace on Saturday, Millwall, and maybe Palace again at Wembley) - hardly that outlandish - not only would it be a monumental season but almost certainly our greatest season ever. A Palace triple, fa cup final, Premier League secured for 3rd consecutive season, and potentially the best (or second best) u23s in the entire country.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You could argue that by winning just 3 more games or so (Palace on Saturday, Millwall, and maybe Palace again at Wembley) - hardly that outlandish - not only would it be a monumental season but almost certainly our greatest season ever. A Palace triple, fa cup final, Premier League secured for 3rd consecutive season, and potentially the best (or second best) u23s in the entire country.

I agree but this isn't a one season wonder. This has been achieved by great planning and hard work by not just the Manager or the current squads but everyone at the club over a sustained period. The slightly slower growth than some other clubs is testament to ''commitment'' and ''patience'' - It can only get better so long as the fans and the club don't try and overreach too soon.

The cup draw has been kind because the teams drawn against were not of too low an order that we were tempted to play a truly weakened side.. Millwall will cause problems next week and it won't be easy but their style of play is something that suits the central defenders at Brighton's disposal

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012

or it could be a complete disaster :)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It should be sky high after our valiant performance on the pitch and exceptional performance off it but tbh I find myself inexplicably numb.

The threat of relegation looms and with it the unmistakable churning pit of my stomach as to two difficult games in a row at home.

If it’s this horrible for us I just hope the players aren’t quite as low or worried.

What about the rest of you?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It should be sky high after our valiant performance on the pitch and exceptional performance off it but tbh I find myself inexplicably numb.

The threat of relegation looms and with it the unmistakable churning pit of my stomach as to two difficult games in a row at home.

If it’s this horrible for us I just hope the players aren’t quite as low or worried.

What about the rest of you?

Very high. Absolutely convinced that we'll pick up the required points and stay up with ease - and thus achieve par for the season. Cup run & Palace points are the cherry on top.

Not overly bothered about the premiere league would liked to have won the cup but hey I'm not in it for the glory, only been to two games this season and with my income dropping not sure I'll go at all next season. On the up side the club is very well run and certainly not a embarrassment like some. So very happy but not going to be that involved.:moo: 9ish I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here