Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *Official Is Forest POTG Thread*

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
surely it has got to be... shame I cant see us taking much more than the 1,250 that went last night for a Monday night game, on sky.

sat 3pm would have sold out for sure.....

Just spoke to ticket office and he reckons we've sold between 500-1000. Not great but a Monday night on sky it's to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just spoke to ticket office and he reckons we've sold between 500-1000. Not great but a Monday night on sky it's to be expected.

Not great and I would expect more considering our current position and the importance of every game.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Not great at all and a real shame given that this would have sold out on a saturday. I just cannot use up two more days holiday for this one, it's a s simple as that. Will have to make do with the pub.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not great at all and a real shame given that this would have sold out on a saturday. I just cannot use up two more days holiday for this one, it's a s simple as that. Will have to make do with the pub.

I'd already booked the weekend off, luckily due to a late shift swap I'm now able to go.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Me plus +2 for this one. Always enjoy going to Forest! Should get at least 1000.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands

Good news, thanks.
Count me and my boy as two attendees that wouldn't have gone had it not been POTG.

I bet there are a lot like me who due to work struggle to commit more than a day or two in advance and thus ticketed matches become a real problem.

I know it's a never to return bygone era ... but I used to love being able to wake up on a Saturday morning and make a spur of the moment decision to go to a football match and know you will definitely get in if you travel.

Happy days ....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good news, thanks.
Count me and my boy as two attendees that wouldn't have gone had it not been POTG.

I bet there are a lot like me who due to work struggle to commit more than a day or two in advance and thus ticketed matches become a real problem.

I know it's a never to return bygone era ... but I used to love being able to wake up on a Saturday morning and make a spur of the moment decision to go to a football match and know you will definitely get in if you travel.

Happy days ....

Looking forward to it. Hopefully a few more will make the trip because of POTG. We desperately need a win, the team needs maximum support!

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008

Blimey, you'd think the ticket office could be a little more precise than 500, or maybe double that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here