Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tues 19th April - Burnley v Boro

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think it's vital that we beat Forest and Fulham, before the 19th comes around. The best result from Burnley/Boro for us will become clearer nearer the time, but to go into that evening at worst 1 and 2 points off them (based on winning those 2 games) will be a great position - providing of course we also beat QPR.

I'm getting too nervous about this run in now, need to think about something else for a while!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think it's vital that we beat Forest and Fulham, before the 19th comes around. The best result from Burnley/Boro for us will become clearer nearer the time, but to go into that evening at worst 1 and 2 points off them (based on winning those 2 games) will be a great position - providing of course we also beat QPR.

I'm getting too nervous about this run in now, need to think about something else for a while!
No nerves for me now until the day of the Forest game.

Will expect Middlesbrough and Burnley to win on Saturday - so I may just be pleasantly surprised by 1 or both of them dropping points.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'm doing large Middlesbourgh/Burnley doubles from now until the end of the season, except for the 19th of course. I did a Hull/Burnley/Boro treble last night and the one thing I'm good at is at not winning bets. I'm aiming to effectively buy us promotion. You can thank me in May.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'm doing large Middlesbourgh/Burnley doubles from now until the end of the season, except for the 19th of course. I did a Hull/Burnley/Boro treble last night and the one thing I'm good at is at not winning bets. I'm aiming to effectively buy us promotion. You can thank me in May.

Excellent work.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Similar tactics to me - 'insurance' bets! I'd happily lose money for one or both to drop points.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

In that case can I act as your bookie

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton

Worth pointing out the Boro play their game in hand on the 12th at home to Reading. So they could go top and we'd be four points off top and two points off second, if all three of us win every match till then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here