Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, unsung hero

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Everyone has been (rightly) singing the praises of Kayal, Bruno, Stockdale, Goldson etc

But whilst we have had injury and form issues with all our other three strikers Hemed has turned up and put a shift in week in, week out. Even when his form wasn't great he has been there, working and making chances for others. If he had gone been missing at all during the season, we could (and probably would) be in a very different position to the one we are currently in.

So for me, the unsung hero of the season award :albion2::albion::albion2::albion:

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We sung him all the way across the pitch when he was subbed last night. I think he's starting to be recognised for what he's bringing.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Was chuffed when he signed for us. I remember us all debating his stats and there was an article at an online publication about how his stats mean he should do well in the Championship. I remember certain posters berating him before he'd kicked a ball which I couldn't fathom. I also remember saying he'll be our top scorer with 17 goals (I think) - we're dangerously close to that.

Bloody love Hemed.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He was brilliant again last night. I wouldn't have thought previously that he had the agility for that overhead!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
15 goals for 1.5 million? Great signing and he's done plenty else apart from score AND he's ****ing handsome.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The guy is amazing. i love his play and his flicks and clever bits of skill.

I really want to see how he would do in the Prem

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody Kuszczak, saving that overhead kick. What a goal that would have been.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'll put my hand up, I was pretty unimpressed with him earlier in the season, I guess he's just not the kind of striker I'd hoped for, but as the season has gone on he's grown on me, he may not be the most prolific striker we've ever had but my word he's vital.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here