Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Cardiff...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
87 - Kenneth Zohore (Cardiff City) hits the bar with a left footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by Lex Immers with a through ball.

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015
And then there were three.....

Looks like Ginger Dyche's blip has finally started at long last too.

That Boro v Brighton played out draw on May 7th edges a big step closer to happening....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Burnley still have to play Boro, so it's absolutely game on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I tell you what: Sean Dyche sounded proper grumpy when they interviewed him on Five Live just now.

He resorted to banging on about their unbeaten run & getting quite shirty with Mark Clemmit when he pointed out they haven't won in three. Oh, and moaned about the non-goal at the Amex, as if that being given would have meant they'd have won the game :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Boro could be a play-off before a play-off.

Alternatively, if we win our next five it could be a promotion celebration ( hopefully with Boro).

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Boro could be a play-off before a play-off.

Alternatively, if we win our next five it could be a promotion celebration ( hopefully with Boro).

I didn't agree with Hooton saying he hopes the game with Boro isn't meaningless. I hope it is. I hope neither of us need to get any points.

Then again.It would be nice to play out a draw if Dyche was to miss out by a point

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come on Boro
Come on Albion
:clap2:

Boro & Brighton fans should send Marshall a box of chocolates, he really is a very good goalkeeper and had been for some time.
Cardiff could and should have won it with the shot that hit the bar but Marshall pulled off a double save at the end and made many goal bound blocks tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't agree with Hooton saying he hopes the game with Boro isn't meaningless.
In these situations I wonder if he's just being professional. I don't understand him acting as if Barton's violent conduct was acceptable. Surely people like Fergie moaned and complained all the time because it put pressure on refs to not give decisions against his team. While I wouldn't like Hughton to be the whinge bags that Fergie, Wenger and Mourinho are, surely he should say something when we've been hard done by?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I tell you what: Sean Dyche sounded proper grumpy when they interviewed him on Five Live just now.

He resorted to banging on about their unbeaten run & getting quite shirty with Mark Clemmit when he pointed out they haven't won in three. Oh, and moaned about the non-goal at the Amex, as if that being given would have meant they'd have won the game :lol:

Looks like Dyche was wrong and Hughton was right about whether Saturday's game was a must win for us or not.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Hope it's us (Boro) and you for the autos, it's possible with the remaining fixtures..fingers crossed, great result for you winning at brum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here